Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Halibut Fishing Homer Alaska

There is always something to do on the Alaskan Kenai Peninsula with 18 hours of summer daylight to illuminate the possibilities.

A short drive along the coastline of Cook Inlet (35 miles) from Ocean Vista and the Ninilchik area, took me to the town of Homer, at the end of the Sterling Highway. The bumper stickers here read " A quaint little drinking town with a fishing problem".
It didn't take more than a few steps from my vehicle to capture this shot of a Halibut catch from one of the many charter boats working the harbor.


IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A CATCH LIKE THIS....

Give me a call, I can help set you up with a rent a car and a local charter. I would love to show you some great Alaskan Real Estate.

Michele Holley 907-229-4650
Beluga Realty
110 Trading Bay Rd.
Kenai, Alaska

No comments:

Post a Comment